The Discipleship and Spirituality Resource Group brings together a diocesan wide ‘consultation’ of resource groups that support local churches in discipleship and spirituality.
- encouraging best practice and training in the ministry of spiritual accompaniment/direction
- promoting resources to stimulate our discipleship and spirituality
- overseeing the Changing lives Prayer Network
Who are the members?
- Lorraine Apps-Huggins, Bishops Advisor on Wholeness and Healing and Chaplain at the Living Well
- Lyndall Bywater, Consultant Coordinator of the Changed Lives Prayer Network
- Susanne Carlsson, Consultant overseeing Spiritual Accompaniment
- Chris Chapman, Consultant overseeing the Pathways into Prayer
- Marianne Hambrook, PA to the Director of Mission and Ministry and Senior Team Administrator
- Neville Emslie (Convenor), Director of Mission and Ministry
- Emma Pennington, Canon Missioner at Canterbury Cathedral
- Chris Lavender, Priest in Charge of Allington: St Nicholas and Maidstone: St Peter
- Janet McDonald, Coordinator for Weeks of Accompanied Prayer
- Darren Miller, Archdeacon of Ashford
To find out more, please contact Marianne Hambrook (01227 459401).