We are delighted to be able to advertise for an Associate Vicar to work alongside our current Vicar Anthony Everett, the staff team, and our varied and vibrant church family. The post is funded by the church family with the full support of the Bishop of Dover, Bishop Rose.
Christ Church St Andrews is looking for someone who will:
- enable us to grow the kingdom of God in Herne Bay.
- be servant hearted and committed to their own personal growth.
- take responsibility for at least two of our six congregations.
- be involved in the care and nurture of new Christians.
- preach at and lead services of very different styles.
- be able to offer good pastoral care to a mixed church family and community.
- pioneer new ministries which are sustainable.
- be willing to work alongside our vicar supporting and advising him as he takes overall responsibility for the church family.
- recognise that the church family has great community links, helping us to get better at using
- those to see people engage with the good news of Jesus and so come to faith.
There's more information in our Parish Profile.
Please contact The Archdeacon of Canterbury for application details: The Venerable Will Adam, Archdeacon-Canterbury@diocant.org
Any queries initially to the Vicar, the Revd Anthony Everett email@example.com