Hunting down the best value deals for your church isn’t always easy and takes time. That’s why the National Church and the dioceses set up the Parish Buying service. The Parish Buying team use the bulk-buying power of the Church of England to negotiate competitive prices with approved suppliers, across a range of different products.
Through Parish Buying, parishes are able to:
- buy with confidence
- save time through having the contracts and advice all in one place
- save money
- exercise good stewardship in their spending
Services and products include:
- electricity and gas
- heating oil
- contactless card readers for giving in churches
- phone and broadband services
- stationery & office products
- IT software
- fire safety
- church supplies
To get started, please register for free on the Parish Buying website or phone the Customer Service team on 0800 368 0887.