Thank you for joining a deeper spiritual conversation in Autumn 2020!
Our more formal listening and discerning period has now come to a close. Click the link below to read our reflections on what we've been hearing - from God and from one another - in this season:
- Following the Golden Threads: Responses from our shared discernment process
- Tracing the Golden Threads: Reflections from our first Listening and Discerning loop.
We hope to publish all of the responses we've received online in due course - please note that this will take some time as they need to be anonymised.
We're still listening
Although our more formal period of listening and discerning has now ended, we haven't stopped listening. Please do continue to use the Listening and Discerning questions and resources in your local and personal reflective and planning times - and please keep sharing what you're hearing. Thank you.
or download the separate elements here:
- A word from Bishop Rose
- Briefing for facilitators
- Briefing for children & families
- Prayer Practices
- A theological note
- A 'kairos moment' for the Church
- Discernment in the New Testament
- Feedback Summary Form (PDF)
- Feedback Summary Form (Word)
- Feedback Summary Form (Online)