The Church of England expresses its mission in five key ways - often these are known as the 'Five Marks of Mission':
- TELL - to proclaim the Good News of the Kingdom
- TEACH - to teach, baptise and nurture new believers
- TEND - to respond to human need by loving service
- TRANSFORM - to seek to transform unjust structures of society, to challenge violence of every kind and to pursue peace and reconciliation
- TREASURE - to strive to safeguard the integrity of creation and sustain and renew the life of the earth
However, we are learning today that mission today requires a deeper process than listing five ‘T’s – which is where Missional Learning Communities come in.
Check out our Mission Resources page for a range of resources to support your local mission.